Wonderbra Perfect Volume Review

Hi, this is Sara again :)
Here we have our Bra Review: Wonder bra.

Wonderbra’s brand image has formed its bra to fit the formula as
Wonderbra = push-up bra = Miranda Kerr  



Since Wonder bra has catapulted into prominence in recent years,
Venus and Vivian (famous underwear Korean brands) have been met with a competing brand. 

With this brand, I was given the suggestion to wear one size bigger in bust measurement than my original size. Here, I was even advised to bend down when tightening the wing string.
So, I tried a 80A (U.S size 36AA) that already had pads imbedded inside the bra.



The photo on the left illustrates how NOT to adjust the bra to your size.
The photo on the right side shows the better version of the result I got after I utilized her technique for tightening the bra straps.


The bra was a lot more comfortable and presentable when I wore it the proper way.

Be on the look out for more posts that'll elaborate in more detail the healthy ways to don a bra. 

Shown below is another picture of my wearing of the Wonder bra 80A (36AA) with pads. 


Impressive is its own design of “W” mark and simplicity.
This is all for today’s post.
Don’t hesitate to comment if you want any reviews for other bra companies.
Check this link out if you want to see my first review post: Venus!

Thank you for your time.
I hope it you find this helpful when considering Wonderbra bras :)
I will be back with a new post about Calvin Klein's bra sooner or later.


Please like us and look forward to seeing our new posts :D

Share:

0 개의 댓글