Calvin Klein Perfectly Fit

With the advent of the plus-size model outbreak, Calvin Klein has been on the hotpot recently. Consumers have been very vocal about CK's definition of a "plus-size" and the implications it sets for the female population worldwide. In light of this incident, I decided to leave a brief review on bra that I had recently donned on, the Calvin Klein’s Perfectly Fit Bra.




The start of this journey to find my "perfectly fit" bra begun with my hair appointment with the a stylist at Cheong-dam Culture and Nature, Soyi. 


A long-time-no-see friend of mine, she had gotten pregnant with a lovely baby since the last time I saw her. Despite the drastic change in her life, I was so happy to see that her youthfulness and brightness was still very present. 


Although my original intent was to get a two-tone hair color change, I eventually decided to get highlights of pink brown on the ends of the hair. 

Pleased by the satisfying change,  I was more than ready for the day to begin.

After visiting the hair salon, I headed towards the CK shop to find a specific bra. Soyi, my hair stylist, personally recommended me to check out CK's Perfectly Fit Bra, for it was something that she found very comfortable and suitable for any occasion. 




This product was made to aggrandize the fullness of the bust by the lifting of its imbedded pads on the anterior portion of the bra. I found this bra very useful for those of smaller size breasts who wish to contain their breasts in a rounder and fuller shape. 

One thing to be aware of is that CK is a Western brand that is marked with the American size label. Running into the problem of not understanding their standard of measurement, I was confused as to which size I would fall into. 
I recommend you to search the conversion of your size from Korean to American before you plan to pay a visit to the Calvin Klein store.


I wear a 75A size for Korea size, which converts to a size 34A in the American size.

As someone with less fullness on the upper portion of my breasts, this bra provided the much-needed upper-bust cover and thick pads on the bottom. 
It was comfortable, simple, and perfectly fit.

The pads inside, the adequate amount of coverage, and the lack of underwire created the illusion of having a more voluptuous figure!



Made of memory form, the bra was able to be malleable enough to enclose the entirety of the breasts, containing the full shape of our upper outline.

The material is composed of 72% of nylon and 28% of elastane.
Elastane is a synthetic material with great elasticity like rubber.

One disadvantage of this bra is that you need to go the actual 
CK repair center, if, in case, the wing part loosen.

Overall, I was very satisfied with the bra.
Even though the price was a little exorbitant, 
I was sure it was worth the investment. :)

The next bra I tried on was called Push Positive.
I've heard great reviews on this specific product and went in with very high expectations.

 

Unfortunately, the results weren't aligned with what I had expected. 

You cannot really see through these pictures 
but the bra left skin marks 
which I thought to be uncomfortable and inconvenient when wearing thin clothes.
Also, the lack of volume was another facet that took away from the quality of the bra.
when comparing to the Perfectly Fit bra.



Can you see the difference of cleavage for each photos?

Push Positive failed to enhance the figure or revise the body. 
It was very commendable in its soft wire that supported the under portion of the breats.

One lesson I learned today was that 
each individuals has one’s right bra 
since everyone has different bust size and body shape. 
I realized that the notion as “The most famous bra is the best bra" 
is not always true.

Don't hesitate to comment if you want any reviews for other brands of bra.
Thank you for your time again.
I hope this review was helpful to you when considering Calvin Klein bras :)
I will be back with a new post about Zara.
Please like us and look forward to seeing our new posts!





Cited Sources:
https://espalhafactos.com/2016/04/20/calvin-klein-nao-gostou-kendall-jenner-na-campanha-da-marca/




Share:

0 개의 댓글