Various breast shapes


 Check own breast shape



Let’s self-diagnosis our own bust shape at home today.

It is very easy to check!

All people have different breast shapes.
Did you know that your bust shape is even different from person who has same build.


Shown as above, pink line illustrates the degree of your upper chest to stick out.
Green line shows the lower chest laxity.

Since I do not have round upper bust but enough lower chest,
my bust shape is more likely to be the shape as seen in below.


There is a gap between sides of my chest!

How about you, ladies?
Leave comments if you would like to share your breast shape 
by using the charts I provided!
Do you know that comfortable brazier types are differ from different breast shapes?

Sara will give you this sort of tips a lot from now on


Let me know how your bust looks like! :)



Tags:

Share:

0 개의 댓글