Etam Swimsuit Review 75A/75B



Hi everyone
How is your summer going so far?
Since I have a meeting in swimming pool this upcoming weekend, 
I went to Etam where is near my home to buy swimming suit.


There were not many products left 
since most of them were on sale and 
many people already bought them for their vacation to beach or water park.
I was so sad that they did not really have bras that have pads embedded in them :(
There was only two swimsuit bras that have pads.

For one of them, I could not really tell if it has pads in it.
Even though I personally do not prefer dot pattern, 
Dot-patterned swimsuit is designed as classic fashions 
which does not seem to have date.
So here we go the review of Sara’s swimsuit!


I usually 75A, 75 feels little bigger.
They had 70B size just in that moment!
(75A and 70B have same cup size)



Pads are attached like you can see in above.
Doesn’t it look so soft that you want to touch it?
This is Volume-up swimsuit that I need!




You can control hooks behind easily.
Material of hooks is plastic.


Check out the photos I took with putting it on.
If you buckle strap up tigttly, it makes an illusion of having voluptuous figure.

As you can see, there is big enough pads imbedded underneath the bra.
It ultimately made my A cup size breasts looks bigger and rounder.


 


There is one disadvantage that 
since wings of the swimsuit is thin, back fat pops out.


I decided to purchase because I liked the design and material in general.
For a meeting in swimming pool next week!
I am going to have fun with the water :D
Even though it is for business, I am excited haha


This is it for Etam swimsuit review!

Share:

0 개의 댓글