La Lingerie Halter Bra 75A Review

Here we go a review of the La Lingerie Bra.


Maybe some of women are unfamiliar with this brand.
La Lingerie is an underwear designer brand 
that sells bra, panties, and home wears.


One I tried was a gray color and had a product name Lab-101
Cups of the bra come up to shoulder 
which called halter style that is 3/4 cup low-centered bra.
Bra costs about $26 and pants costs about $12.

You can see photos of me wearing the bra below
Size was 75A and I hooked the middle hook up.

Front

Ribbon decoration between two cups and circle-shaped cubic accessory 
are unique points of this bra.

Back

It has two hooks six eyes as usual.
I took the photo from top to show volumetric feature as above.


Pads are not too big nor too small but enough size.
Since this bra’s cups have long length of halter neck form, 
they prevent upper breast from coming up from the bra.
La Lingerie is manufactured by South Korea.

I like designs of La Lingerie 
since they produce luxurious and beauty without adding up to much.
The bra has not only gray that I tried on 
but also other colors like pink, white, black, light brown, and blue green.

Disadvantage is that I felt the wire part was little uncomfortable.

I am talking about the wire under cups as you can see above.

If you wear wire-free bra or you are sensitive to wire things, 
you would feel little uncomfortable.
Furthermore, I personally though the material was not that good quality 
and maybe that is why they sell the bras in cheap price.
The material was not that bad but it is like the material used for general race bra.

I recommend you to try this bra once 
if you are looking for cheap bra that makes enough illusion of voluptuous figure.


Share:

0 개의 댓글