Wacoal: Love potion bra review

Today I am going to write the review of Love potion bra from Wacoal!
Wacoal is a Japanese brand founded on 1980s. 
It is one of licensing brands of shin young 
which is famous for the brand called Venus.



Love potion’s biggest feature is that side panel 
which consists of two separate parts.


Yellow part is hidden side panel, pink part is lift up side panel, 
and Green line is comfort bone.



Can you see the side panel that is made of line inside?

Also, “Cool cell pad” which has permeability dries the bra quickly during hot summer.

Love potion is made to have 3/4 cup size and 2 hooks 6 eyes.
I first put on 75A (U.S 34A) as usual.


I wore 75A without pads.
As you can see, there is space between cups and breasts when I shrink.
So I put pads on.


Pad type #1


Pad type #2


Pad type #1 vs. Pad type #2

For love potion, pads do not originally embedded on the bra.
However, there is an option that you can put pads 
if you purchase them with extra money.
I tried on each type of pads on each side of cups 
for just see how two pads work differently.


Photo above is when I put the pad in 75A size bra.
The part that I grabbed was popped out so I feel like 
it will leave mark when I wear thin material clothes in spring or summer. 
Therefore, I put on 75B (U.S 34B) size with pads!



Photo above is taken when I tried on 75B size with pads.
Even though I shrink, there was no space 
between cups and breasts which I felt it fit me perfectly. 
There was no big difference between two different types of pad.
My breasts got rounder when I put pads in though!

I recommend you to try on many different size and pads in the store 
before you purchase because everyone has different breast shapes and size.
I also recommend ladies who wear C cups or bigger to wear the bra with no pads.
When you wear the love potion with pads, 
it will be better to wear one bigger cup size!
There are yellow, ivory, red, and opera brown color for the love potion bra.

This is it for today’s review of Wacoal. The bra was wearable with great quality.
Having a pad choice option, it will be able to satisfy you 
if you want either comfort or breast revision function!







Share:

0 개의 댓글