Aimerfeel Cho Mori Bra Review

As I have tried many bras, Aimerfeel cho mori bra was the most effective 
in terms of making illusion of voluptuous figure.


Having a product name as Cho(Extremely) + Mori(Gather), it gathers each breasts :)
I highly recommend this bra to person who wear AA or A cup size.

Known for making voluptuous figure, Cho-Mori has many designs other than 
“Cho-Mori Regimental Stripe Bra” which I tried on. 
You should go check in online or store in person.

Here is photos of the bra below.

Front

Back (Band opened)

Back (Band closed)

Although it is not quite visible in the photo of back side, 
band behind is made as U shape which holds flesh of person’s back as well.

Aimerfeel has bit different size system.
Check your size out as shown in below.


My bottom bust size is 71cm and upper bust size is 81cm.
A clerk recommended me to try on 70D even though I usually wear 75A.

I recommend you to visit the store in person 
so you can try on to figure out right size 
if you have not purchased Aimerfeel bras 
since Aimerfeel has different size system.

1.     First size test: 70D


It has a thick pad on each sides.




These are front photos of me wearing Cho Mori bra.
L shaped pads hold breasts up which provide tremendous effect of shaping.



The bra was fit to me as you can see above.

Look closely at the part where I grab.
This bra’s side bone is wider than any other bras’ 
which hold extra flab under the arm and gather it to breasts


Even if this bra fit to me even while I move around, 
band length is 70cm which was shorter than my bottom bust size as 71cm.
So I felt little bit uncomfortable.

Next, I tried 75C on which has one bigger size of bottom measurement and smaller cup size.

2.     Second size test: 75C



Same as 70D, 75C fit to me with enough space in between.
I satisfied that the bra did not come up much as I raised my right arm.

75C also made an illusion of voluptuous figure. 
However, there was a space between sides and breasts 
which does not allow cup to move together 
when my breasts move while I move around. 
It was not big difference though. 
I liked this size because bottom was comfortable.

75C did not provide as much illusion of voluptuous figure as 70D did
since cup size was smaller.

3.     Result: Which size is better for me?
Even though it was subtle distinction, 
having a bigger bottom measurement of 75C was better for me. 
If you want to be seen glamorous, try 75D on!

Size can be different for you through shape of breast, difference of measurement between upper and bottom breast, etc. 
You should try Aimerfeel bra in person to find out your size 
since it uses distinctive size system.


Thank you for reading such a long review :D
This is it for the review of Aimerfeel Cho Mori Bra which I recommend to person who wears AA or A cup size.

Detail
Material: Nylon, Polyurethane
Color: Navy, Red
Shoulder strap: Detachable
Product numer: 155413
Manufacturing company: sokugobe
Manufacturing country: China


Share:

0 개의 댓글