Venus Double Wing Review



Here we finally have our first Bra Review: Venus Double Wing!


Searching for the bra with the right size for me, I decided to go to the closest Venus store nearby me.
Though I usually wear a 75A (U.S size 34AA), I figured a 75B (U.S size 34A) bra from Venus suited me the best.

As shown below, Venus’s brand new bra, namely the Double Wing, was something that I had my eye on for quite a while.

The woman above is a famous Korean actress who is commended for her voluptuous figure and enviable body silhouette. 

Because I detest the feeling of my clothes being too tight near the chest area, I often wear a 36, despite the fact that my bust size is a 34.

Fortunately, I did not feel any tightness on my chest when I wore the Venus Double Wing. I was informed that it uses a special material for wings, designed to hold a lady’s love handles.

Among the wide array of colors provided (light pink, gray violet, light brown), I decided to go with the lemon color. 

As shown in the picture above, this is a Venus Double Wing 75A (U.S. 34AA).
This bra is made to be low-centered with a 3/4 pad, a facet that is  can be appealing to women who dont’t have a full upper bust like me.
Unfortunately, it failed at holding the lower area of the bust, since it didn’t have a pad in the cup itself.

I didn’t put any pad on it at first time. 

Without the full pad, it did not make any cleavage.
With it, it proved to be a bit overwhelming. In fact, my boobs protruded out of the bra (Haha..!)

So I tried on another size, a 75B+(34A) that had pads already imbedded inside the bra.

From my experience, the Venus Double Wing Bra has a variety of choices that one can chose from: a padded bra, a pad-less bra, a 3/4 pad bra, etc. For those who wish to demonstrate a glamorous upper figure, I suggest you try fitting a Venus Double Wing S that is one size bigger in cup size and that contains pads.
Don’t hesitate to comment if you want any reviews for other bra companies. 
Check this link out for more information and designs!

Thank you for your time. 
I hope it this finds you helpful when considering Venus bras ☺
I will be back with a new post about Wonder bra.
Please like us and look forward to seeing our new posts :D

Share:

0 개의 댓글